With the sad recent news about Sir Terry's meeting with the reaperman, I
thought I ought to investigate this one, just because it's always been long
running and is a game that has always had notes on it's vi access despite some
very huge areas, and I do want to investigate some more muds for the db sinse
thus far we don't really have many, although several do have very good
customizations for Vi players.

I did find some handy resources on their wiki although thus far I've not
experienced much as I've only just finished the newbie area (I took the time to
get the most out of it), I'm not even sure which class I want, witch looks
interesting in terms of abilities and activities though apparently levelling
combat as a witch is harder.

So, does anyone else play discworld? the only thing that is a tad annoying at
the moment is the need to type hole words and get pretty exact strings. So when
I was trying to find a shortsword in a shop, I couldn't type list short or list
sword.

On the plus side, the writing and atmosphere is great, even in the newbie
village, and I'm highly impresse at the amount of interactable objects, for
example in the first room there is a cot, and I couldn't just examine the cot
and lie on it, but examine the blanket and the pillow as well. So it seems the
descriptive part has been very well done.

whether I'll end up getting lost in Ankh-morpork we'll see :D.

All the best,