David, speedwalk is one of those things that's part of the client -
it'll usually have a menu option to enable or disable it.  Since it's
a mobile client, I'm not sure where it would be, and it's possible the
client doesn't even have one.

Once you get in the game, I believe you can use the 'hardreturn'
command to change the way the mud sends data - that might make the
client read more accurately without having to click on the previous
text.  If it doesn't have any effect, you can enter the command again
to toggle it off.

-dentin

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com