Hi all,
I've red the readme file on the site, and was just curious about a new feature
that is added. So yes, I am looking for an info that can be a spoiler even
before trying it out, but still... The new feature unables you to get into a
close-quarter fight with someone. I just wanted to ask, is it at the end with
Brutus, or fights can occur somewhere else? I ask also because there is written
that you will have to fight some "characters", so as it is written in plural, I
wonder whom do you have to fight?
Thanks to all in advance, and best regards!
          Milos Przic
Twitter: MilosPrzic
Skype: Milosh-hs