Funny you say thq charles, because I think that's where I'm having
trouble with. By the way, level 8 is the human 4aste where you have
that annoying alien and the drain and Benedict Cumberbatch is always
saying "run too fast, you'll fall down... then it knows your here." I
figured out how to get past the first sensor but the navigation wheel
and the right footstep button are close and I keep stepping in the
water, or well, whatever that is.