Apparently the chap is investigating some sort of AI to be able to
identify GUI elements that aren't exposed as any sort of control. It's
unlikely to be in version 1, but I'm thinking that combined with
decent OCR might make some headway with menus, screens pertaining to
online play and such. Doubt it'll do much to influence actual game
play, but hey, every little helps.

Scott