I had a brief go at this mud and quite liked it. As Sarah said the newbie
Academy was really good and like doing a quest. another three muds i’ve liked
in the past were new worlds mud, they are very helpful to blind players and if
you tel them when you signed up that your blind they will turn on the blind
features for your character. I like this mud especially with the fishing and
stuff you can do. another good mud i enjoyed was madievia I like this because
the weather and stuff can change and you get experience just for being in
groups. The other one I like is armageddon this is a role-play inforced mud
where you have to be approved before your character is accepted. it involves
writing compehensive backgrounds and descriptions for your character. I can’t
remember the connection info for any of them as it’s a long time since I
played. I also like avalon and first age but i found them really hard to get in
to properly.

Ian McNamara