Now, based on what you've sent as an answer to my questions, I've gotten it on my iPhone 6 and set up an account using my Email address. I hope I did it right? So if I spend more time at this trivia game than I should, it's all! your! fault!! Heh heh heh. Anyway, now for the big question, which can be answered on or off list: How do I start playing? I selected new game and don't see any question to answer. It seems a bit confusing. If anyone knows of a podcast or some tutorial other than the help section of the app that I've already looked through, it'll be a big help. Thanks from a new Trivia Cracker.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2015 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] trivia crack question

Hi Charlse.

there aren't many visual questions, and often I've found they're guessable, for example when I got the question "who designed this bridge" I simply guessed the only name I recognized as a well known designer, namely Isumbard Brunelle.

You can however use power ups to skip questions if needed as well, although the number of visual questions is extremely small, probably less than one in 30.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>