You can do it with hands or knife (the knife has a faster rate of fire so to speak than your fists), but it will take at least thirty seconds of continuous pounding, durin which you're almost certain to be interrupted by cops. As tedious as it can be I get no small satisfaction from smashing the hel out of a bank vault door.

We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
-----Original Message----- From: Desiree Oudinot
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 9:55 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Psycho strike help part 2

Hey, just keep at it. I felt that way at first too. But once you get the
hang of it, it's a brilliant game.
As to your question, without giving spoilers, what you need for breaking
down doors can be found in the factory.

On 4/29/2015 11:09 PM, michael maslo wrote:
Hi again list:

I read over the manual again and I do not understand how to get a prison out
of the jail.

I only have a pistol knife and long knife with my fist too. I thought I read here that you need something to break the door down but no matter how much I hit the door it does not break. It sounds like I am hitting a metal door so
I do not know where the wood door is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also this game is so hard. I keep getting caught or killed laughing