I know that the player Goroth maintains a tintin setup for linux
machines that I believe even downloads and plays MSP audio.  It might
require more advanced setup than most people prefer, but you can take
a look at the links near the bottom of
http://www.alteraeon.com/blind_ubuntu_support.html for details.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD