To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help a developer with your votes

Hi,

oh yeah, would be a nice opportunity if I didn't need facebook for it. But as it is, I'm afraid they will have to do without me, as much as I'd liked to help. It's a good thing after all. But the site at least works for me, don't know what the problem of the other poster might be here.

Best regards
Sarah