To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] experience a problem with the combo boxonaudiogames.net

Unfortunately that doesn't seem entirely true there Dark. I just tried looking up Grail both in the game list and by searching and it didn't work. I eventually had to search the forum for the topic announcing its release. I also couldn't access the DB page on the game, which was of course linked to in said topic.

We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
-----Original Message----- From: dark