Hi Bryan,

You are quite correct. I don't know if Jim's number is in his e-mail
signature, but it is definitely available on his site and in the text
manuals that comes with his games. So this wasn't the breech of
privacy some may think it to be. All the same I'd have preferred the
number to be sent privately rather than publicly.

Cheers!