So what games are on there dark? I did go to the page but there didn't seem
to be a games index.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 22 May 2015 19:42
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bbs games was RE: anacrion game

Nope, some people tried vipmud or other mud clients and it didn't work.

On xp I had no problems accessing telnet, it's just a dos style console
window though you'd not want to use it for muds because of the text coming
in in real time.

if your using Windows 7 or whatever,  the link I gave has instructions on
how to connect.

All the best,

Dark.
There is always more to know, more to see, more to learn. The world is vast
and wondrous strange and there are more things benieth the stars than even
the archmaesters of the citadel can dream.