Hi.

Any one done any audio games, and programmed it like html 5.

Any ideas, how do I get the sound for the game play, then thinking of using
the announcements via aria.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

Need to get this nailed first.

And also will ask a   friend who is sighted, if he could maybe design some
cool graphics.

Thanks.

Any tips, tricks, sample code, links, to get me started.

Did download a couple of accessible space invaders game, and one is for xp,
which I have windows 8.;1and do have the xp mode, so see how that accessible
it is in windows 8.1 64 bit enterprise.

Any ideas, for a newbie.

Did do a text based hangman game for my website diploma from
http://wsi.tafensw.edu.au and did that in vb 2010.

Marvin.