To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jim's dungeon master game

Hi Phil,

That would have to be some pretty significant mod to turn Dungeon
Master into a Dungeons and Dragons type game. I do not see any remote
comparison between the two.

Cheers!

On 5/29/15, Phil Vlasak <phi...@bex.net> wrote:
Hi Dark,
Except, Jim could mod his dungeon master game into a Dungeons and Dragons
game.
Just replace the girl's growning wave files with sounds of monsters, trolls,

and asorted nasty creatures.
 Of course, he would have to replace the feathers and whipped cream with
swords and magic wands.
smiles,
Phil

-----