To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] braille/large print/other media for audio games(wasinfo games game engines)

Hi Dark,

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I was thinking that another way that the pamphlet could be distributed could be to have it read by a human or synthesized voice and then burnt to an audio CD.

BFN

    Jim

They said that it couldn't be done, so I didn't do it.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA