Hi Shaun,
At the moment there isn't much for a non test team gamer to do.
Although, as I stated many times I do plan to make a public demo
available around march or so with the first two levels for gamers to
play, and see if they like the game.
The month of February is going to be a private testing time where the
private testers help with finding bugs in the demo, and test the new
levels as they become available for play.
After that point the test time will focus on new levels, etc, while
everyone else plays and hopefully enjoys the demo.
Cheers.