Hi.
Hmmm as the rep for rs or at least one of them on here I think you mean the dark matter tanks.
If you listen to things after hearing the status
You need to watch out for when you hear f**ck.
That means that scene will start.
when that happens wait a second for the first blast.
They come from left and right.
Run right 10 steps, and wait for a blast.
if its on the left a way away run right 10 more steps.
Note there are triggers inside doors and such where things are.
run to the door, open go through and close the door.
Wait for a blast run to the end of the hall and wait for a blast.
once outside the hall on the other side run 10 steps you need to be at position 80 for a final bang.
that should get you past that part anyway.
You know I should really post something on this, in fact there is a solution or most of one in the audiogames.net forum article section I have read it. There are several articles and most of dm project alpha is posted there as I have read it.