Hi Philip,

I've read the AudioGames topic you linked to, and whilst I totally
understand your decision to transfer ownership as a means of being
paid for the time you've put into developing Q9, I can't help echoing
the thoughts of many in that discussion that JAWS being a requirement
for Q9 is a shame. A decade ago when JAWS was the biggest fish in the
pond, this would've made more sense, but nowadays...?

Is there no scope to offer an alternative sales channel through
Blastbay for people who don't use JAWS?

Scott