The only way that they will find out about this game, though, is to buy an expensive software package. That's a pretty high, and unreasonable, way to find out about it.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Adamson" <n...@ndadamson.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 1:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 Has a New Home

Hi all.
The content of this thread is making me a little uncomfortable.
You may not agree with what has happened but encouraging piracy and personal attacks makes no one look good and especially from people normally respected in our community. As there is nothing you can do about the Q9 situation why not try to see the positives. People who wouldn't normally play audio games are being introduced to them and that may lead to them finding out what else is out there.
Thanks.
Nick.