Hi Josh,

In Windows 8 and above, setting the User Account Control notification level slider to 0 does not automatically disable UAC entirely as it did in Windows 7. To fix this, you need to go into Local Security Policy.

1. Go to the Run dialog and type secpol.msc.

2. Navigate to Security Settings > Local Policies, > Security Opeions.

3. Look for the option that says, "User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode". This setting will either be set to Not Configured or Enabled.

4. Press Enter on this setting, select the Disabled radio button, and hit OK..

Hipe this helps.

Regards,

Gavin