I do know he had Diabetes but whether or not that was te cause we may never know.

Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.
-----Original Message----- From: loriduncan
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2015 2:20 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] jim kitchen passes away

Hi, this is very sad news indeed, my heart goes out to his family.

Does anyone know what was wrong with him, had he been ill?  He didn't sound
very old at all.
From Lori.

-----Original Message----- From: Josh K
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2015 7:47 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list

I found out he passed away because me and Jason Milyo called to talk to
him about his nfl football game. We got his sister on the phone and she
informed us. We will se him again in heaven.

Josh

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982