Hi Bryan,

Maybe so but the fact of the matter is I get the feeling this deal
went down rather suddenly. I don't know what if any influence Philip
had over distribution of Q9 when Brian Hartgen took control of the
product, and I'm not sure he really cared about new sales that much.
The only condition I know of is that Hartgen support those who already
have keys which makes sense. As far as new sales goes I think Philip
was thinking that well had run dry as he hadn't gotten any sales for a
long time before this deal went down so probably wasn't thinking there
would be an angry mob of people wanting to buy the game on mass.

Cheers!