Hi Darren,

I had not heard this. Can you give me more details on this installer
project? I'm interested to know if the person is using a qualified
installation tool like Inno Setup, Microsoft Setup Installer, or just
repacking the games using Winzip Self-Extractor like Jim did.

Moreover I'm not sure creating a single mega installer is a good idea.
I can understand why someone might want all the games to get installed
at once, but I do think it should be broken down into individual games
or perhaps separate packages such as the sports pack containing sports
games, the board game pack containing board games, etc. There are ways
of making the installation process more selective than just making
everyone install everything at one go.

Cheers!