To: "Discussion List For Gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 12:27 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] an IOS Game I wish I could play

Hi, it's been awhile since I last posted. I hope all is going well, and I'm sorry for the loss of Jim Kitchen.

Has anyone played an IOS game called Blind Earth Escape? It is a maze where you must bring a silver ball from underground. The problem is that I can't seem to get past the setup of a game. When I try, it asks me if I want to start a new game or maze. I try to respond, but for some reason I'm stuck there. I've had to delete and reinstall it for a fresh beginning, but no go. This is not the only app in general where I can't go past certain points. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Sharon H.