yes its like 20 or so nfl games.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982

On 8/9/2015 8:55 PM, Thomas Ward wrote:
Hi John,

the message in question seems to be virus and malware free. It appears
to be just a huge log file of Jim's NFL from what I can tell.

On 8/9/15, john <jpcarnemo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi list,
     I just received an email from "Josh Kennedy" (not Josh k - this may be
important), with a listed size of about 1100 kb, and subject something to do
with "jim's nfl football" (I deleted the message, and don't have the exact
line anymore).
As soon as I tried to read the message my mail client went ballistic; fully
nerds that's 400mb). I'm not sure if this was just the world's largest game
log file, or if it was something more sinister, but I'd advise anybody who
got the message to avoid opening it.

I'm hoping that this really was just a bad decision to send an ungodly large
log through email and not some kind of virus on list, but given the way my
machine reacted I figured it'd probably be best to post an alert about it
just in case (if you do open the message, killing my mail client seems to
have fixed the issue).
I'd also note that I'm not trying to accuse anybody here - rather to offer a
note of caution and a request that we try not to post logs that're larger
than a bunch of novels put together.