I'd like to start figuring out who can help me in compiling the games archive.
If you're interested in supplying files, please contact me off list with the
following:
*a brief overview of what you have; something like:
Total 7.8gb, mostly well-known and recent developers. Windows only, limited to
no interactive fiction or dos-based games.
*Info on your file transfer capabilities, something like:
I have 1gb of available upload space, and can leave files up for a max of two
weeks.
*How you'd prefer to work, something like:
I'd rather just zip up a bunch of installers and let you process them, as
opposed to sending specific files.
*How well you know where your games came from/who made what, something like:
I know everything produced in the last five years, but nothing before that.
*Whether you'd be willing to help me in organizing the archive, in addition to
supplying installers.