It would appear I gave you a bad link - use:
www.ffproject.com
instead.

From: "Rajmund" <brajmund2...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 11:41
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] anyone plays either text adventure,or online text
games?

Hello,
Here's what 1 browser sees: IIS 7.5 Detailed Error - 406.0 - Not Acceptable
Server Error in Application "FFPROJECT.ORG"
Internet Information Services 7.5
Error Summary
HTTP Error 406.0 - Not Acceptable
The resource cannot be displayed because the file extension is not being
accepted by your browser.
Detailed Error Information
Module
StaticFileModule
Notification
ExecuteRequestHandler
Handler
StaticFile
Error Code
0x00000000
Requested URL
http://www.ffproject.org:80/index.html
Physical Path
D:\Inetpub\webs\ffprojectorg\index.html
Logon Method
Anonymous
Logon User
Anonymous
Most likely causes:
The request was rejected because it contained an Accept header for a MIME
type that is not supported for the requested file extension.         Things
you can try:
Verify the MIME settings for the file extension that was requested to make
sure ¬ MIME type is acceptable.           Links and More Information  This
error occurs when the client requests a file with a certain file extension
and then specifies the Accept header with a MIME type that is different from
the configuration of this file extension on the server. An example is
requesting a file with the .doc extension and specifying an Accept header
with text/xml instead of application/msword. Usually the client specifies
*/* for the Accept header, which allows the request to serve any MIME type.
View more information this

And the other sees: The free cloud storage
Back up your data has never been easier.
Protect or share your file without any cost.
Next
Unlimited space, no account required
No popup, banners or video ads
Your data is the most important thing on your computer. Be it family photos,
important tax documents, pieces of art, your band's music, sensitive
research papers, or anything else, losing it is simply not an option.
Unfortunately, computers fail, and often. Having a backup plan set before
anything goes wrong is one of the most important tasks you will undertake as
a responsible computer user.
We offer you unlimited space with automatic encryption, a user-friendly tool
to back up and restore files from everywhere, the possibility to share what
you want, and all for free.
Next
FFproj
FFp and UFFp integrated in a unique solution with a graphic interface
Drag'n'drop your files/directories and the ffp algorithm will produce a .F20
file of only 20 bytes (the key). Just needed to click on .F20 file or insert
the key to rebuild the original data. The easiest way to back up, save space
or sharing.
Download
Next
Terms and conditions of use
The software in this site is distribuited in the hope that it will be
useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; use at YOUR OWN RISK. By using ffproject
software, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
You agree not to hold the author liable for any damages or losses related to
the use of this software.
Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIn
Instagram
GitHub
Email
© Frontera. All rights reserved.
Design by Pixelarity

Any ideas what I should click with this browser?