also could you make it so the food poisoning incident takes less money? after the food poisoning incident i could not get out from negative or minus 900 thousand pounds of overdraft. also i would love to be able to give my park a name and name the rides and attractions if i want. also i think it should take some time to build attractions as well. maybe have sounds of construction going on for a few moments and then the attraction is built.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982