hi

also dennis the maker of alter aeon, if you are on this list please tell the people on the alter aeon server that survive the wild is also a fun game. now to my question. I made 40 pots. how do i make a fishing pole and lore for fishing? also it would be cool if there were caves under the mountain, with lava in some of their rooms, a dangerous volcanic area to explore and gather and craft things from, caves for mining metals and such, a cold snowy icey area to gather and make stuff with snow and ice. also wild animals to hunt. and since this game is based off the consequences of a nuclear war maybe zombies and cave monsters to fight. and maybe in the fishing village A-I villagers you could recruit to help you on longer missions. wild animals that hunt you and can be hunted also. survive the wild is great! I love the beach, oceans, caves, forests, mountains, volcanic and snowy areas. Also maybe in the future we could build houses and so many houses makes a village and we could put dirt down and make gardens and plant food or have the A-I villagers or online friends help out. its survive the wild so that stuff is part of survival. this game is great i wish i could donate to it!

--
follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982