-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [atig-nz] An Opportunity to provide feedback on accessible interactive games
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 20:18:02 +0000
From: Thomas Bryan tbr...@blindfoundation.org.nz [atig-nz] <atig...@yahoogroups.com>
To: atig...@yahoogroups.com <atig...@yahoogroups.com>, nz...@yahoogroups.com <nz...@yahoogroups.com>, nz_vi_iphone_us...@yahoogroups.com <nz_vi_iphone_us...@yahoogroups.com>
CC: jarek.be...@gmail.com <jarek.be...@gmail.com>

Hi all,

I’m passing on the following information for anyone who might like to be involved in testing/reviewing and providing feedback on a range of games that both sighted and blind users can play.

If you’re interested, read on, and if you wish to know more, please contact jarek direct at: jarek.be...@gmail.com<mailto:jarek.be...@gmail.com>

Jarekis keen to hear from anyone interested in testing these games and the further development of these games and the possible creation of more games.

Now  here is the information from jarek.

Regards
Thomas

I am Jarek Beksa. I'm a designer, sound engineer and producer of Audio Games. Currently I'm doing a research at AUT, where I'm focusing on auditory interfaces. Latest application that we work on is Audio Game Hub - a set of 8 mini audio games. We are looking for ways to involve users in the development, identifying the attractive features, creating content, developing interfaces for blind people, and so on. We are very keen to meet up with interested people who want to contribute. This involvement may just be in using the games or it could be more.

My biggest project the interactive audiobook called 1812: Heart of Winter can be downloaded for free.

iOS:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/1812-heart-of-winter/id543164461?mt=8

PC Windows:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9t2h6olz505s15r/AACOeRTpUdMYxFGP3bF2JVUma

The prototype version of Audio Game Hub can be downloaded here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6khe3iav0klhf5/201401141339_PC_AudioHub.zip?dl=0

I am looking forward to meeting with you and learning how we might work together.
Jarek Beksa
email: jbe...@aut.ac.nz<mailto:jbe...@aut.ac.nz>

-------

Please support this year's Blind Week Appeal.
Volunteer for the street collection on Friday 30 - Saturday 31 October.
http://blindfoundation.org.nz/street-collection
This email, including any attachments, is intended solely for the addressee(s)
It is confidential and may be legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use it or the information in it. Please notify the sender at once
and delete it from your system immediately.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of  Blind Foundation.
The Blind Foundation does not accept responsibility for any viruses or other
malicious code that may be transmitted with this email.