I apologized at the beginning in the mail for the of topic and pointed out that is completely of topic and asked to replay only to private mail. But anyway, I apologize once more and it was just once. I won't send such mails in the future. I've actually wanted to share this only once and really don't see why it's rude but never mind. Won't repeat it.

Best wishes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Travis Siegel" <tsie...@nfbcal.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Cc: <midi...@midimag.org>; <progra...@freelists.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 9:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] OT health, nutrition, and fitness

I'm sorry. When did this become a list for posting commercial advertisements that have nothing to do with gaming? Several of us have businesses, and none of have posted such businesses here if they are not game related, it's not only off topic (as you pointed out) it's also very rude, and a waste of people's time, since if they wanted such things, they'd search for it elsewhere. Please refrain from posting such things in the future.