Hello This is Corey what I’m about to try and right is by know ways a faq. But
heres some tips I’ve found playing blood shed that kind of work. 1a the
fist/knife combo. When a enamee gets close to you use the fist/knife combo to
kill them. tip 2 when using the landmines fire weapon than walk away but change
weapon's on the move. This is self icsplanatorry. One thing I’ve noticed is
that on the random beep thing you get this enemies rag thing. not quite sure
what it means but a hole bunch of enamees come and you pretty much die. Well
Hope that helps gamers.