Or Lone Wolf and GMA Tank Commander? These, along with Shades of Doom can be purchased from

www.gmagames.com

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Keith Biggs" <brandonkeithbi...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Looking for a new game to play

Hello,
Have you tried Entombed, Shades of doom or Swamp?
thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>
On 9/20/2015 10:44 PM, Katie Epperson wrote:
  For me, anything that runs on Windows is probably the best option
Thanks
Katie

On Sep 20, 2015, at 4:42 PM, Charles Rivard <wee1s...@fidnet.com> wrote:

I'm not familiar with the game you've beaten, and don't know what types of games you like or what platform you prefer. For example, Windows or iDevice ETC.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Katie Epperson" <mythgir...@yahoo.com>