Again, it took me less than 2 minutes to find the page and begin the
install.  It wasn't that time-consuming at all.  And again, I suspect
that the developer figured that as his games have been played in the
past, people are familiar with his site and his links.  I get that
there are definitely times when more description or added links are
needed, but in the case of a well-known developer, one which we've all
seen before, it doesn't seem worth getting displeased about.  I am
currently in the process of developing a game myself, so from the
development point of view, the 2 minutes it takes you to find it and
downloaded can't hold a candle to the hours upon hours upon hours
spent coding and debugging it.