Hi Maureen,

7-128 Software games are tested against Windows XP, Win 7, Win 8, and we are presently testing on Win 10. The Perceptions GameBook contains the engine that runs our games. You can buy a game independently, but it costs less to buy the GameBook than the same number of single games. There are also several additional popcorn games that are free and can be downloaded into the GameBook that won't run without it.

You say you wrote to 7-128 to ask the questions. What address did you use? I didn't see any email in our support mailbox. It might not have gotten through.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software