Who did the voice of the grey lady, just out of interest?
At 08:04 AM 11/3/2015, you wrote:
That'd be great to hear, especially as I also like your voice.  :)

-----Original Message----- From: Aaron Baker
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 7:32 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the gate recording, trying to beat the grey lady.

Though I am highly opposed to the idea, would it be better for you all
if I recorded a demo of me defeating her and communtating as I go?

On 11/2/15, Ian McNamara <ianmcnamar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you for the tips, that is very useful. I have been struggling to beat
her also.

Ian McNamara

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Nov 2015, at 13:16, Aaron Baker <theultimatemasterofarc...@gmail.com>