Actually, he did say he was pulling the game for a major overhaul.
Leaving the stable version up posed two problems:
1: The version up still produced significant errors, and keeping track
of that was consuming too much time.
2: the rewritten version is going to be significantly different from
what is currently available. Thus, he's not continuuing the legacy
edition.

On 11/5/15, ishan dhami <ishan1dha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi friends!
> where is the science fiction audio mud DMNB goes?
> I mean in audiogames.net data base the game is still available but in
> the reality softwares site it is not available.
> the strange thing is that the author of this game Mr danny wrote about
> various changes in the latest news section. but after downloading this
> game from AG this game is not working.
> My internet connection is fully supportable to the game
> so why it is not working?
> another question
> if a person is giving the news of latest changes in DMNB why he will
> discontinue this game to download?
> Have he talked about this in audiogames.net forum?
> Thanks
> Ishan

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard