There are talking linux installs - presumably you could also use one of
these? Just boot from device x and install to device y, and you aught to be
good to go.

From: "Jacob Kruger" <ja...@blindza.co.za>
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 6:24
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Portable interactive fiction game playing
device/unit

No idea if it includes orca, etc., but, here's a sort of announcement page
for the raspberry pi version of ubuntu mate, including both a torrent
download link for the image, as well as, I think, a direct download link -
they actually ask you to use the bittorrent, and offer seeding afterwards:
https://ubuntu-mate.org/raspberry-pi/

Also seems like you'd definitely need sighted help for initial boot-up, for
the setup wizard, but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker