Many of you have played Wrecking Ball.  Now that I have graduated massage
school I have more time to write games and am again in development.  What would
you like to see improved in this game?  Please play it before you respond, the
link is at
http://modgirl.tbrn.net
as Kara is graciously hosting it for me for the time being.
The game, as it stands, will include
Ten levels, and you have to hit each block the same number of times as is the
level to break it--so if you're on level five you have to hit the ball five
times to break it.
With each level, the block size will decrease, making them harder to hit.
Bonuses: there is already a bonus that makes the blocks grow, but this area
will be expanded a bit.
The speed bonus area may be shrunk somewhat as it's not too hard to hit.
Another bonus will be that the ball stops, and you get a gun with six shots,
and moving horizontally you can position your gun to blow up all the blocks in
a straight line in any direction, the gun being at the bottom of the screen.
The sounds will be turned down slightly so SAPI speech can be heard more
clearly.
The walls will move in toward each other in the higher levels, so you'll have
to be quick to smash those blocks.
I don't have a release date for the game yet, but I'd like to see it done
before Christmas of this year--no promises though.  The more features I put
into this game, the longer the code will take to write, and I still have to
implement a registration system.
The price of this game will be 20 bucks.
Anyway, feedback is highly appreciated.Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!

And,
Coming soon,
Blind Comfort!
The pleasant way to get a massage--no staring, just caring.