as usual, the below are ones that I am interested in, but where links don't
work any more, so am hoping some of you out there can help me get them, thanks
in advance.
scrolling battles
shell shock
superdog's bone hunt
the snowball war
Three D velocity, (yes I know this is a pay for one, but as the site for it
won't come up, have no qualms about requesting it here)
World of Legends

can take files via sendspace, dropbox, or skype, if too big to send by e-mail.

Simon