When you hear that you are 10 yards from the hole then you have room on the
green so if you used your pitching wedge and hit it as soon as you could you
would at least end up on the green where you could putt the ball.

Deep ruff is thick bushes and trees.

A creek is a small channel of running water. Think about a very small river.

Is  a firehouse the place where fire  brigades works? Yes.

A greenhouse is a sort of building covered either in glass or clear plastic
where plants are grown.

A haunted house is a house that is full of ghosts and other weird stuff.

Is a horse corel the same as a horse stable? It is the area outside the
stable where the horses run.

Is a barn also  like a stable? Yes.

Is a  mantion a kind of house? Yes, a very big, expensive house.

At a pro shop you buy all kinds of golf items.

A swamp is a plot of land that is fulll of water, much and mire and who
knows what kind of critters.

A tavern is a bar.

Is a battling spring like a waterfall? Why is it called battling spring? Is
it the way the water runs  on the pebbles? You got it. It is gentler than a
waterfall since it flows slowly at less of an angle than a waterfall.

A bunker
 is a deep hole placed by the course designer as a trap for the ball.

Dean
I personally know someone who literally is older than dirt.
If you would like to meet him, please write to me
or join us on the Masters List:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]