Hi phill.
and all, Well I decided to buy the sara game.
however I never recieved my reg key.
I put a message through to the main pcs address but I just got a domain regected error back.
So I can safely assume he never got my stuff.
the payment went through fine, I also looked at draconis to see if I could get an address but strangely there is no address and their so called articles don't exactly give much info, except that they don't have reg key issues or something like that. also I have a bug I am using patch4 and headless hats do not seem to stop, that is I use one and it stays active or at least the sound does. sometimes the game will crash on start by playing the caretaker finding me part but then it will also not respond.
eventually once using a hat steps and actions slow right nown.
I think this game is using the old gma engine not adjusted for windows 7 and up I am using 7.
I guess if I have to I will have to use my external card but even so.
obviously I have the wrong email but phill if you could contact me off list that would be good thanks