Hi.

I've  just tried this out. I did mean to earlier, but my life has been sort of
a bit hechtic of late, however as I'd like to see if I can do my usual december
the 24th audiogames.net database upgrade, (plus I have lots of long journies
ahead), I thought I'd give this a go.

As to the game itself, I'm really  liking how the ball moves and bounces
around, actually a lot like the original, particularly getting the ball into
the back corner to do the multiple brick bouncee of doom!

Definitely a great remake of a classic.

However, I do have a couple of questions.

The first is as regards calibration. I'm not sure if I moved my arm around
enough during the tutorial, is there a way to repeat calibration or do I need
to repeat the tutorial level?

Secondly, about these coins.
I'd be quite happy to pay for the game, say by buying the extra modes out
right, but I'm a little uncomfortable with the coin system.

I don't know! how much I'll play the game, however 14 dollars does seem a bit
much for unlimited play. ON the other hand, if I say paid just the one dollar
for the 40 coins, the potential to runout is there.

Are these coins usable in multiple blindfold games on the same device? I do
mean to try the other blindfold games and obviously there are both other arcade
games and games like poker that require coins to bet with. I'd be far more
comfortable paying 14 usd if it got me unlimited plays on several arcade titles
and/or some poker money.

The add videos thing is okay as an idea, however my problem is that once the
add video finishes I have problems getting back to the game, sinse the back
button on the video's final screen is not labeled, (I believe it's at the top
right hand corner but am not %100 sure on this, and the usual back scrub
gesture doesn't work).

Indeed, the last game I tried the add videos thing for (actually Turf wars), I
ended up having to close and reopen the ap after each video, however when I
tried this in Breakout I didn't get the blindfold.

Of course, all of the coins thing is a sideline to the game, which i definitely
like so far and expect I will like even more when I've tried some of the
whackier modes.

All the best,