Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 1:41 PM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Choiceofgames meta human inc

Yep, there is a new one, I thought at first this was a sequel to the heroes rise games, but it obviously isn't.

anyway here is the announcement:

?

We're proud to announce that

MetaHuman Inc.

, the latest in our popular "Choice of

Games" line of multiple-choice interactive-fiction games, is now available for Steam,

iOS, and Android. It's 40% off until January 4th.

As the CEO of a multinational corporation that sells superpowers to the highest bidder

("the finest superpowers money can buy"), you'll cast powerful magic, invent futuristic

technologies, and manipulate your stock price to impress shareholders!

MetaHuman, Inc. is a thrilling 260,000-word interactive novel by Paul Gresty, author of

"The ORPHEUS Ruse." Your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based-without

graphics or sound effects-and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your

imagination.

MetaHuman's mission statement is, "Building Better Humans." Will you prefer to hire

mad scientists, warlocks, or a mix of both? Will you eliminate your competitors, acquire

them, or seduce them? Will you save the world from the problems your company has

created, or will you embezzle enough money and power to flee the country instead?

MetaHuman, Inc. Our dark magic, our superscience, your solutions!

Play as male or female, gay or straight

Three possible romances

Travel through time

Negotiate with aliens

Become the most powerful human being in the world

Beware the grue!