Hi members of audyssey.
My friends I wish you merry Christmas!
I hope God will bless you and everything will be fine and sacred
also I request from everyone who in this audio gaming community that
this Christmas will be dedicate for Thomas ward sir one of our
moderator I hope you will be agree on this point.
Well as the subject line says I need an assistance in survive the wild.
This is a pretty ausam game.
Well please explain me the method of making boat.
also My Jaws 16 is saying blanks for all the shafts which I am making.
this is creating a difficulty to making a fishing pole to me.
Thanks
Merry Christmas!
Ishan