Merry Christmas and happy new year from the staff at Alter Aeon! We've
added a lot of new things since the last update and still have more to
go:

Add new level 16 warrior skill 'attract'.
Add new level 21 warrior skill 'ground strike'.
Add new level 24 warrior skill 'enrage'.
Upgrades to the warrior skill 'taunt'.
Upgrades to the warrior skill 'protect'.
Upgrades to combat tactics, and the ability to reset them.

Level 37 is now available!  Current level 37 spells and skills are:

Mage skill 'crystal elemental'.
Mage skill 'greater lightning elemental'.
Druid spell 'ancient oak'.
Druid skill 'spirit totem'.

The Mush-Z developers have also released a new update.  Make sure to
thank the volunteers who work on it for their effort.

Lastly, our year end events are ongoing, and will be continuing
through the third of January.  We hope to see you there!

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com