Hmmm this really is not going to be good for those wanting to record audio output for our phones. I guess if we could have some adaptor that could do headphones that would be good, however maybe something that could also charge the unit etc. Saying that wireless in most cases seems to be the norm the only reason I have not bothered with bluetooth or wireless is the batteries but to be honest I think it may be time to declutter the wires.