Hi.

Checking the Pcs games list, I've noticed that the danger city beta was
available to download, so I'm giving it a go. there just don't seem to be any
instructions to the game.I've worked out that space is attack and up arrow
jumps, but i keep falling down what I belive to be a hole on the first level,
(I've tried jumping it, but no luck), or being hit by many cars which again, I
can't jump.

Any advice, or a copy of the original instructions would be good (there's a
file called "Trainer" in the game folder, but it seems to be one of the
program's own files and there's nothing like that available in the options
menue).

thanks in advance,

Beware the Grue!