The deadline for submitting your preferred name has just passed. I
expect it'll take some time to translate everything into English
before the game becomes available. It's only been a couple weeks.
since they got the funding. I've found that they've tended to post
news to the forum on
www.audiogames.net
I would have expected backers to get news first but I guess they don't
really understand the politics of that. I expect we'll all know pretty
quickly when it comes out.

On 1/12/16, william lomas <w.d.lo...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> hi all any more news on Ji EUm for IOS?
> irritated as backed this project and no news

Michael Feir
Creator and presentor of Journeys of the Mind: Play is Where Community Begins
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2015/01/journeys-of-mind-play-is-where.html

Volunteer at New Horizons Peel Multicultural Centre
www.peelmc.ca
2014--

Disability advocate
Meadowvale Community Christian Reformed Church
www.meadowvalecrc.ca
2013--2014

Volunteer at The Dam
http://www.thedam.org
2011-2013
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/personal-power.html

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine 1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.ca